When you're a kid, you toss your stuff EVERYWHERE. Right?! You know, you go to school with your bpa free water bottle, your backpack, books, lunch box, sweatshirt, etc.. After school you go over to your friend's house for a play date then your parent picks you up and takes you to karate. By the time you get home you're empty handed and your parents are asking you, once again, "Where is all your stuff?" You shrug, think about it for a second, then run off to your room and play with the toys you still have.
Wouldn't you love to get your stuff back? Isn't it embarrassing to have your name, in Sharpie, written on the inside of your clothes, bleeding through and ruining them? Are you allergic to different foods and wish you could have labels to help others to know what you can and can't eat? Oliver's Labels to the rescue!
An aunt had a nephew who lost a lot of his things so she created a really great label that could keep up with a kid. So, Oliver's Labels was born. These are durable labels that really hold up. They have different kinds of labels available for any practical use:
- Original Labels that stick on anything; school supplies, sippy cups, bottles, etc.
- Mini Labels are good for skinny things; toothbrushes, sunglasses, pencils, etc.
- Shoe Labels are designed to stick inside of shows and the sets are for left & right foot shapes
- Stick-eez™ Clothing Labels don't require ironing or sewing, they stick right to the care tag of the clothing and stay for a long time, through washes and all.
- Safety Wristbands are for one-time use and are lightweight. These can be used to show allergies, if going out with a group, etc.
- Iron on Clothing Labels are great in avoiding a rummage through the school's lost & found
- Small and Large tags are great for backpacks, zipper pulls, etc.
You can get sets of the labels above or useful packages of labels; camp, starter, clothing, school, etc.
They even have cool designs. Some are crossbones, dinosaurs, mermaids, ninjas, sports, Betsey Johnson inspired, Cavalli inspired, and Pucci inspired.
click to enlarge
All of the labels are customizable and the coolest feature? The Found-it™ Tracking System! They print a code on the label (B) and if someone finds the item, they enter the code on the Oliver's Label website (A) and the company sends you an e-mail (whichever you register with) and let you know your item was found and how to contact the person who found it. Genius!
Our personal review?
Oliver's Labels sent us a a mini sampler of 5 Original Labels with Found-it™, 5 Mini Labels, and a set (1 of each- left & right) of Shoe Labels with Found-it™ to check out and review. We chose the crossbones design and they look great, are easy to read, and are really sticky. They wicked water away well and adhere to clothing and shoes withstanding friction. They also have a fundraising program which would be great for a preschool or daycare! If you or your kid lose a lot, this is a smart buy.
Discount for our friends!!!
10% off your purchase
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.