Big thanks and hugs to our friends Ninth Street Notions and What Makes Me Different for liking us so much they awarded us the Stylish Blogger Award! 2 awards in 1 day?! It made our day, to say the least.
When you're given this award you are to- link back to who gave it to you, share 7 things about yourself, and award 15 others with the award.
7 things about us...
1. We LOVE great food and have the craziest cravings due to our eclectic palette. (now craving lamb roti and halo-halo!)
2. Our most creative hours are 10 pm - 4 am. Seriously!
3. We're a mother and daughter duo that people mistake for sisters.
4. The theater is one of our passions; Lou makes costumes and Jaz has directed and choreographed.
5. Meeting our customers/fans is the highlight of every event we do!
6. Giving back to the community is always a priority of ours.
7. If we didn't live in L.A. we'd live in San Francisco and the Central Coast.
Well, in true k & v style, we're changing this up a bit. We're unveiling an award that we'd like to give to well-deserving blogs. There are blogs that we love and follow religiously and wanted to recognize but the Stylish Blogger Award didn't ring correctly, they are more than stylish. When we thought about the blogs we adore they all had 5 things in common; they're all fun, creative, thought provoking, inspiring, and definitely addictive. So, we present to you the My Blog is... (totally kick a*s) Award! Pass it on!
Give this award to, no more than 7, blogs that embody all 5 elements plus some. List them, in no particular order, with a link to their blog and just little about their blog and/or why they deserve this award. Let them know with a thoughtful comment or email and make their day!
These 6 blogs are so AWEsome, you have no idea...
1. stars for streetlights - easily could've given her the stylish blogger award but it's so much more than that.
2. cooper & lola- we have so much in common- 2 dogs' names (koco & viking), love for dogs, etc.
3. red letter rising- cutest baby, great writing, and awesome gal. she deserves 2 sentences!
4. choose to thrive- enough can't be said about positivity, folks.
5. trimmed & taylored- her writing would brighten our day if we were stuck in a well ('nuff said!).
6. first home makeover- she leaves us wanting to buy multiple homes and designing as she does.
Visit these blogs, you will be far from disappointed. Promise. Go out and award your favorites now!