12.08.2010

Christmas + Stop Motion + Community = GENIUS!

There are few things I like more than Christmas and I can’t even think what those would be. So, imagine how stoked I was to be asked to preview my favorite television show’s Christmas special. As If that weren’t exciting enough, it was in S T O P M O T I O N! Bells, whistles, and even an angels’ choir could be heard all around. Count me in!

Community has it all; incredible comedic timing, quick dialogue, wonderful writing, and an amazing cast. A show that is that easy to fall in love with wouldn’t need to add any more dazzle to get more viewers, but this week’s episode was dazzle-licious. Okay, I don’t think the writers and producers would like their show associated with dazzle-licious, my apologies. It kicks major ass! Better? Yeah, I agree.

Abed’s Uncontrollable Christmas has it all; Christmas, animation, magic, dinosaurs, candy cane nunchucks, original songs, space travel, the true meaning of Christmas, and CANDY CANE NUNCHUCKS! It is like Nightmare Before Christmas meets Wizard of Oz. Think, Santa Claus is Coming to Town but witty and without the jerkiness, of motion that is. Did I mention the original songs? I was really impressed with the singing of Danny Pudi and Yvette Nicole Brown. For a musical junkie, that was an added bonus. The opening is fantastic… you’ll have to see it!

In short, check out Community tomorrow night, Thursday, December 9th at 8pm/7 central. You won’t be disappointed. In fact, you will learn what the true meaning of Christmas is! BONUS! Then, come back and answer this question for me; what toy would you turn into?

funny interview with joel mchale

exes and oooohs
JAZ

p.s. I would probably be a nutcracker. You know why!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We LOVE to hear from you!